- LTP will be going to 5 days per week starting April 21. Thanks so much to Megan Freeman for coming over there on Tuesday and Thursday mornings! Please note that the dues will increase at LTP to $45/month starting in May.
- Please note on the calendar that the Park West practice usually at the 10:00-11:30 AM time will now be from 9:30-11:00 AM effective Friday Feb 21. This is until further notice by Coach Paul.
- Team meet at LTP pool August 22-24. Further info forthcoming.
To promote fitness and health in adults by offering and supporting Palmetto Masters swimming.
* Provide consistent superior services to our members
* Provide certification, leadership tools, and continuing education to our coaches so as to enrich their coaching skills and success with Palmetto Masters Swimming
* Educate our members and the community at large about the benefits of swimming
* Actively seek to enrich as many lives as possible through our programs, recruitment, and member retention
Goals and Objectives
* To encourage and promote improved physical fitness and health in adults
* To offer adults the opportunity to participate in lifelong fitness and/or competitive swimming
* To encourage fellowship and camaraderie among Palmetto Masters swimmers
* To propose direction and support water related initiatives/programs in our community to benefit our relationships outside of team membership